Saturday 1 December 2012

Amazing Music Apps!

If you have a smartphone, you're probably loving listening to your music everywhere you go.

But as I now work in a place where it's my JOB to see what other ways there are out there, that allow you to listen to music, let me tell you - even I - a diehard no playlists, strictly whole albums playing at a time listener - was impressed!

Let me tell you about some amazing stuff I found out there in no particular order:

1. HABU - analyzes your entire library and assigns moods to your songs. Then you can play only "calm" "sad", "angry" or whatever you like songs from your playlist.
2. Ghostly Discovery - also on the basis of mood it streams underground indie-ish music. So far I'm very happy to just let it play as a background!
3. DJay - I've never wanted to be a DJ. And yet, I'm loving this app. Loads any song as a record, allows me to mix it with any other one and then the fun starts. Scratches, effects - you name it! Awesome!
4.Songza - plays music according to the time of day/week. Has statements like - it's Friday night. Play music for: cooking, partying, wine dinner, etc. A great idea, free music streaming! Just awesome!
5.Musicovery - again mood and music, again free streaming!
6.Aupeo - just a great radio.

to be continued....for the time being, try these and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment