Monday 2 April 2012

New Recommends!!!


The newest releases in Hardcore, Metal and Punk that I am crazy about:

Coilguns - Stadia Rods: Members of the Ocean, which is one of my favorite bands. These guys however play a noisy, powerful trashy hardcore, a-la Cursed and Trap Them. Absolutely brilliant! Support them! You can stream their music on Dead Dead Dead Music or on their Facebook Page.

Emmure - Slave to the Game: Ultra powerful and brutal, capable of taking your head off! I personally despise the Christian message and BS, but if you manage to get over it, the rest is pure force!

God Forbid - Equilibrium: On Victory recs, which was a surprise to me. A very very powerful album! No melodrama like the last one. Great sound, powerful riffs!

Hot Water Music - 2-song 7": This 7" precedes the upcoming album. The songs are way more countryish than usual punk stuff, as I think Chuck Ragan's solo project has influenced these 2 songs. Even so, I love them! Very mild, very calm, very pleasant!

Stick to Your Guns - Diamond: A mega-energetic album! I am in love with this one! Like Comeback Kid's good stuff, but with far more edge and no Christian shit!

Obviously, I advise you to buy these albums and support the bands. But if you wanna hear them first, comment here and I can advise you on where to get them!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment