Saturday 26 May 2012

More new recommends

Some of these are just new finds for myself. Others are brand new albums. I love the new hot water music 'exister'! The Wisdom in Chains is just what you'd expect, but still sincere and powerful as ever! Death by Stereo as always needs a few plays before it grows on you, but seems like it will be much better than the last one, which never got me. Rise and Fall are awesome - a bit of integrity, a bit of old school terrorcore - good stuff! Touche Amore is a chaotic punkish band that I found myself enjoying - I like the trashy sounds lately. Burning Love is the new band of members of Cursed. A bit more poppy, but still quite good. Pulling teeth need no introduction. These are old splits that I was missing in my collection. Frightnerer and Gut instinct are old releases on A389 rex, which I decided to check out due to my admiration for the quality music this label seems to be putting out!
Had my internet connection been better, I would have uploaded samples of these, but as of now, just let me know if you can't find them elsewhere and I'll advice you on where to get them. Slowly but surely I've been BUYING these releases on CD or Vinyl. That's what I advice you to do, so you can support the bands and support Hardcore!
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment